Digital Marketing Level 4 Apprenticeship (Wales)
This qualification is aimed at learners with experience of the Digital Marketing sector and who may have completed the Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business or Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. We provide this particular qualification exclusively in Wales. For England, please see our Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Who is the Digital Marketing Level 4 Apprenticeship For?
This qualification is suite for those who may already be running some marketing activities within the business, and would like to cement their skills in the form of a formal qualification.
It is also ideal for those who have already completed a level 3 apprenticeship and are seeking to advance their knowledge and abilities within marketing.
In some cases, this apprenticeship may also suit those who have no prior qualification, but a strong personal interest in digital marketing.
What Does The Course Cover?
Upon completion of the course, learners will have a good understanding of:
- The planning, research and management of digital marketing campaigns
- How to analyse and report on the success of digital marketing campaigns, and how to communicate these outcomes to stakeholders.
- Practical skills in social media management, paid advertising, email marketing, website management and SEO.
- Personal and professional development skills to maintain learning in the future.
For businesses in Wales, this qualification is fully funded, meaning there are zero fees to be paid.
Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
We can offer this apprenticeship across North Wales, including in Deeside, Conwy, Flint and Wrexham.
NTG is a registered training provider based in Saltney, Chester. Our tutors are able to travel across North Wales and we offer remote learning opportunities.
This course will last 18 months and is delivered during normal working hours. Training can be flexible to meet the needs of your organisation. We use a blend of online, webinar and practical sessions, and the apprentice will receive regular 1-1 sessions and support from their tutor.
Learners will need to meet the following requirements:
- 16 years of age or older
- Equivalent of Level 2 Maths and English
What Qualifications Will Be Achieved?
- Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
The Apprenticeship Incentives Scheme
From now until the 30th September 2021, any business in Wales taking on an apprentice is eligible for a grant as part of the Apprenticeship Incentives Scheme.
Businesses may claim:
- £4,000 for each new apprentice recruited aged under 25 where the contract of employment is for at least 30 hours per week.
- £2,000 for each new apprentice recruited aged under 25 where the contract of employment is under 30 hours per week.
- £2,000 for each new apprentice recruited aged 25 and over where the contract of employment is for at least 30 hours per week.
- £1,000 for each new apprentice recruited aged 25 and over where the contract of employment is under 30 hours per week.
NTG will handle grant applications on your behalf, so there is no need to worry about paperwork.
Invest In Your Team
Employers: What are the Benefits of a Digital Marketing Apprentice?
Most employers only pay 5% of the total costs of an apprenticeship for new starters, and there are plenty of incentives for training with apprenticeships. Aside from the low costs associated with this form of staff training, there are numerous other benefits for businesses!