Apprenticeships >> Level 5
Leader in Adult Care Level 5 Apprenticeship Training
Inspire care teams to deliver the very highest standards in adult care, and make a positive difference to vulnerable adults with physical, practical, social, emotional, psychological or intellectual challenges.
Who is the Leader in Adult Care Level 5 Apprenticeship For?
This apprenticeship is designed for those already in the care industry, looking to make a move into management and leadership. It is designed to help you upskill your current employees develop and implement a values-based culture within your teams.
What Does The Course Cover?
This apprenticeship programme is designed to give your employees leadership skills, and will teach them the management techniques necessary to ensure your service is run in a safe, effective, caring and responsive way to ensure people’s needs are met.
- How to develop and apply systems and processes needed to ensure compliance with regulations and organisational policies and procedures.
- How to develop and lead dignity and human rights practices within your organisation.
- How to communicate and implement organisational procedures that ensure the business follows industry policy and guidance.
- How to implement and support colleagues in safeguarding.
- Manage the health and safety practices of the organisation and create risk assessments.
- How to model a values-based culture and manage a team.
Key Information Regarding This Apprenticeship
This qualification is government funded and falls under the Apprenticeship Levy Scheme. For non-levy paying organisations, it requires a 5% employer contribution.
Course value: £7,500
Employer pays just: 5% (£350)
Business that have less than 50 employees won’t pay anything if they employ apprentices under the age of 19, and will receive a £1000 incentive payment. This will be discussed during the initial engagement to determine eligibility.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care
Learners will need to meet the following requirements:
- 16 years of age or older
- Work ready
- An interest in Health and Social Care
- Undertake the Disclosure and Barring Service process and provide the result
This course will last 18 months and is delivered during normal working hours. Training can be flexible to meet the needs of your organisation. We use a blend of online, webinar and practical sessions, and the apprentice will receive regular 1-1 sessions and support from their tutor.
More About This Course
Those Enrolling on an Adult Care Course Will Require the Following Attributes:
Adult Care Workers will Learn The Following Skills and Behaviours on This Course:
Interested in Enrolling Your Team Onto This Course?
Our friendly advisors are here to answer all your questions. Simply fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch.
Our friendly apprenticeship advisors are just a phonecall away. Feel free to get in touch Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm for an informal chat about apprenticeships.
Drop us an email any time with any questions you might have regarding this course, we’ll be delighted to help.
Fill in our handy contact form and we’ll get in touch at a time that’s convenient for you.