The Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship helps your employee’s develop a range of technical skills and behaviours to support their customer service skills
Who is this course for?
The Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship training is for learners who have significant experience of working in a customer service role,
and who require a qualification that recognises the skills that they consistently demonstrate in their job role.These skills could include resolving customer complaints, analysing customer feedback and managing a team’s performance.
What does the course cover?
This training programme equips your employees with a high level of knowledge and a greater skill set to be able to provide outstanding levels of customer services. They will develop the technical knowledge, including the principles and practices of delivering customer service andunderstanding the different types of customers, their needs, wants and expectations.
- Develop the skills to be able to confidently analyse data and customer information to influence change andimprovements in service
- Understand the complexities of the customer journey
- Become experts in your organisation’s products and services
- Learn how to share knowledge with colleagues for the benefit of the wider team and yourorganisation’s future success
- Learn job-specific skills vital for peak business performance
The duration of this apprenticeship is 15 months and is made up of 10 modules.
Our training is tailored to suit your business needs and we will work around you to put together a training plan using a blend of online training, webinars and face-to-face workshops at your premises.
What qualifications will be achieved?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
* If required
This qualification is government funded and falls under the new Apprenticeship Levy Scheme. Total cost of training is £4,000. Our Customer Practitioner qualification requires a 5% employer contribution, equating to £200.
Business that have less than 50 employees won’t pay anything if they employ apprentices under the age of 19, and will receive a £1000 incentive payment. This will be discussed during the initial engagement to determine eligibility.
Higher Level Apprenticeship programme in Contact Centre Management, Business & Professional Administration or Leadership & Management.
Course Cost: £4,000
Employer Contribution: £200 (for non-levy paying organisations)
BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
Level 2 Functional Skills English*
For more information Download our Full Course Brochure ↓