Award Winning Training Providers for Businesses in England

NTG Training - Apprenticeships and Training

Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeships – how they can benefit your business in 2020 and beyond

Share This Post

As 2020 approaches, the digital marketing landscape that encompasses SEO, social media, PPC, content marketing and more is witnessing a dramatic shift. Just in the same way that computers and smartphones are now so much part of our everyday lives, social media is now becoming intrinsically linked with the way in which we communicate, the way we make decisions and how we buy products.

Businesses need the support of a skilled workforce to enable them to make the most of the growth in this area. The Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship provides more formal training for the industry and will help to broaden knowledge and skills as the sector emerges and grows.

The reliance upon social media to help your customers make informed choices will only increase.  Facebook is putting a bigger emphasis on Groups and community, offering opportunities for businesses that act quickly and nurture their own communities in this arena.  Instagram is expanding its ads program to reach more than sponsored posts and stories on a user’s feed. And thanks to advances within augmented reality, your customers can now see a three-dimensional view of your product, service or experience via social media.


Cost-effective digital marketing training

Social media and digital marketing apprenticeships are a cost-effective way for businesses to harness the latest digital marketing trends and remain ahead of the competition.  Government funding is available for small businesses (those with a payroll bill of less than £3 million) to enrol their existing staff onto a digital marketing apprentice, which cost them just £550 for the 15-month programme.

Alternatively, they could recruit a new apprentice into their business, who will spend 20% of their time on digital marketing training and the remaining 80% working for you and applying their newly learnt digital marketing skills directly to your business.


Digital marketing roles available for your business

A Social Media and Digital Marketing apprenticeship could introduce a number of job roles into your business, including social media assistant, social media analyst, digital marketing assistant or digital communications officer.


Roles and Responsibilities

The tasks that they are responsible for could include managing online communities, using the Internet or social media for marketing campaigns, creating content or creating and managing a Google Adwords campaign.

If you would like to enrol your staff on a Social Media and Digital Marketing apprenticeship, contact our team today who will talk you through how to make the most of the government funding that’s available, and plan how best to deliver the programme based on the needs of your business.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Free digital marketing expertise from our in-house pros

More To Explore

Thinking Of Taking On An Apprentice?

Learn More Using The Link Below Or Give Us A Call On 01244 678100

Free Guide

How to Market To Different Generations

Our marketing boffins have put together an extensive and indispensable guide for any business owner. Free knowledge, right at your fingertips!

Our Phone Lines Are Now Back Up & Running

We recently had a technical issue with our phone lines, we apologise if this has affected your ability to contact us. Please kindly try again at your convenience – we’re here to take your call on 01244 678100.

Free 2024 Content Calendar!

Enhance Your 2024 Digital Marketing Strategy. View our expertly crafted content calendar for free when you sign up to our business newsletter.