APPRENTICESHIPS CHESTER, CHESHIRE
We offer a wide range apprenticeship training courses in Chester, Cheshire, Merseyside and across the North West for employers who wish to train their staff and give them the skills they need to benefit your business.
Apprenticeship training is a great way to up skill current employees or to attract new talent into your business or organisation. Apprenticeship training courses are focused on real business roles with units specific to the skills required for a particular job.
The new apprenticeship standards have been written and developed by employer-led groups with a focus on the real world skills needed for a specific occupation. This ensure that apprentices are being given the knowledge and skills that employers really need and want and also provides the apprentices with a clear career path.
If you are an Apprenticeship Levy payer and want to find out more about how to utilise your Levy pot, then please contact us.
Apprenticeship training helps businesses and organisations by:
- Reducing training and recruitment costs
- Increasing productivity and your bottom line
- Developing a skilled, motivated and qualified workforce
- Improving customer service results
- Providing a financial return on investment.
- Our Apprenticeships are not only designed for new staff members, but existing employees can also complete apprenticeship programmes to develop their skills and progress within your company.
Please browse through our full range of apprenticeship training courses below.