(NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
The Role – Apprentice Warehouse Operative / Mobile Phone Repair Technician
To accelerate our growth, UR is looking to recruit an Apprentice Warehouse Operative / Mobile Phone Repair Technician to join us on our journey.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who has a strong interest in smartphones and can perform repetitive tasks methodically and systematically and promptly within a fast-paced environment.
They will also need to accurately follow directions from the Team Leader to ensure that all procedures and work comply with our company and Health & Safety standards.
In return, you will work through a Level 2 Warehouse apprenticeship and learn all the fundamentals of eCommerce fulfilment and stock management, learn how to manage goods in coming and how to manage pick pack and dispatch for customers’ orders, as part of your training you will also be taught by our in house technicians on how to test, clean, and repairs smartphones.
No experience is required as induction & full training will be provided to the successful candidate for a role within a Phone Refurbishment Setting including:
- A good understanding of working Health and Safety practise.
- Visual inspection of handsets to determine work requirements
- Preparation of device for refurbishment process
- Efficient removal of the device in preparation for the final process
- Completion of final process to a high standard including grading devices
- Ensuring the workplace is reset to a clean and high standard
A UR team is a special team, made up of people who are passionate about our ethos, products and services and obsessed with giving our customers the very best experience. We’re specialists at what we do and committed to charging change with every sale made.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking person to join an exciting and rapidly growing business and want like-minded people to join the friendly team who are looking to expand the operation of repairing Apple and Samsung phones.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A keen Practical approach and problem-solving.
- A good eye to constantly ensure high standards are being met.
- Great communication skills as well as the ability to work well within a team
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £6 per hour
You can also apply for this role directly by emailing [email protected]
Please use the job reference: #WO-UR