Chester CH4 8RD – Working from home
Part-time -37.5hrs per week
Hours – 9 am – 5:15 pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 9 am -4 pm
£22,000 – £24,000 per year + bonus. Meeting your target monthly will give OTE £32,000 – £34,000 per annum (salary based on experience)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
NTG Training are looking for an experienced telesales person to join their team.
Founded in 2008, NTG Training is an apprenticeship training provider covering the North West of England. The successful candidate will work under the Managing Director at our office in Saltney, Chester and support him in gaining leads and appointments for the BDM to facilitate.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION
To be a key member of the team for the Work-Based Learning sales team, ensuring they can maximise their selling time out in the field. The Sales Executive will play a significant contributing part to maximising the number of learners and new partners, by providing strong, efficient telesales and team support.
The main part of the job is to profile new business for the company through telephone-based activity. You will build relationships to understand the prospect business’s goals, identify new opportunities and book prospect meetings leading to successful outcomes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To book new business appointments
- Be pro-active and cold call new business prospects
- Overcome objections and highlight the positive impact engagement can have on prospect partners
- Identify new opportunities for the wider sales team
- Managing databases
- Generating new business
- Managing accounts
- Meeting targets
- Helping clients
- Calling prospective clients
- Build relationships with current partners and ensure year on year we have increased business through our wider offerings.
- Educate prospective partners about the apprenticeships levy, who qualifies for it and how it can benefit team members
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
- Driven by success
- Tenacious and hungry to win
- Excellent at building strong, long-lasting, trusted relationships
- Able to influence key decision-maker through a strong relationship with a high level of integrity.
- Reliable to deliver upon set commitments
- Dedication to excel and succeed
- Highest standards with attention to detail, accuracy and compliance
- Able to view the company’s overall aims and continuously strive towards it in all that you do
- Able to lead by example and motivate through your actions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship sector
- High level of IT skills, including all Microsoft products and CRM systems
- Previous experience in a role which requires getting results over the phone
- Knowledgeable about the apprenticeships levy, who qualifies for it and how it can benefit learners and partners.
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven to meet organisational targets
WHAT NTG TRAINING OFFERS
- Standard company pension after 3 months
- Investment and Training – We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
- Highly achievable Bonus Schemes (where applicable)
- Work in a friendly environment
The safety and welfare of children and young people are paramount to SCL, all applicants will be subject to thorough background checks to ensure their suitability to work with children. These will include but are not limited to; reference checks, police checks, DBS checks and qualification checks.
Job Types: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum + bonus
Holidays 25 per annum + bank holidays
Reference ID: Telesales
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year