An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a Phone Shop based in Crewe. The ideal candidate will be enrolled onto a customer service apprenticeship.
You will be the direct point of contact for customers in store and will be required to facilitate sales and book in repairs. You will be working alongside other front of house staff and technicians.
- Booking in Repairs
- Sending money transfers
- Operating cash register
- Counting out the correct change when tendering cash
- Cleaning and maintaining the store floor
- Monitoring inventory
- Checking in stock to our internal RMS
- Stocking shelves when a product is running out
- Logging stock to order when running low
- Communicating with customers over the phone and in person, answering all questions they have about products and the store
- Keeping aware of what types of products are in the store and making recommendations to customers
- Deferring to store management when a customer issue proves too difficult to handle alone
- Following procedures like dress code, customer etiquette, safety regulations, and other precautions and requirements
- Engaging in appropriate behaviour at all times, representing the business in a positive light
- Processing returned items
- Completing tasks as delegated by a superior such as a store manager
- Answering telephone queries/ responding to email/message
- A genuine interest in technology
- Must be confident dealing with customers in store and selling our products and services
- Good telephone manner
- Hand-on experience of using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You must love keeping up-to-date with new technology and trends
- Self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must.
- Must have good mathematical knowledge and the ability to efficiently count money and work out change (money services are large cash sums)
- Must be able to listen and retain knowledge
- Must be organised, have excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Customer Service Apprenticeship
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Working Hours Between:
9am-6pm Monday to Saturday
10am- 4pm Sundays
40 hours per week on a rota basis.
Meets national min wage.
28 days annual leaving including bank holidays.
You can also apply by sending your CV to [email protected]