This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expedite their marketing knowledge in a live working environment, learning alongside a highly experienced marketing specialist.
Working closely with our Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be helping them find new marketing channels and optimising our existing ones. This will be across various marketing channels including but not limited to PPC, social media, affiliates, SEO and cross-product promotions.
You’ll learn how to report on performance, ensuring we’re maximizing returns on the investments we make across our portfolio of products and brands. You’ll understand customer trends that will inform future strategy. You’ll adopt a data-driven approach and be part of strategy meetings to understand why and how marketing decisions are made.
You’ll learn how to market in a highly regulated industry, ensuring your marketing material adheres to the latest compliance and regulation guidelines.
Objectives & Tasks
- Monitoring and reporting marketing activities.
- Optimise paid digital campaigns (including PPC, Social) in line with agreed targets & budgets.
- Assist with affiliate management.
- Analyse performance and player trends.
- Working with internal creative departments on marketing collateral.
- Working on marketing budgets and plans.
- Identifying fraudulent activity.
- Ensure marketing activities are in line with the latest compliance guidelines.
- Create marketing campaigns.
- Find new ways to acquire new customers.
- Being part of a dynamic, creative marketing team.
- Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- IT qualifications or experience.
- Experience or keen interest in marketing.
- Must be 18 or overdue to industry involvement in gaming and gambling.
Salary £11,700 per annum – Monday-Friday
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Reference ID: REF:PD
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]