The Tyre Yard a well-established business based in Bury that arrange the collection of all your waste of tyres, vans, cars and truck batteries are looking for the ideal candidate to join their growing team as a digital marketing apprentice.
Duties to include:
- To Manage the google and social media of 3 garages, tyre recycling plant.
- Define, design build and implement digital campaigns
- Email campaigns
- Drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention
- Developing communication with clients and customers through a range of channels
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights
- Track the website traffic flow
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Career Driven
- Must have an understanding of social media within a business setting
- Basic knowledge of analytics and SEO is desirable
- A grade of C/4 or equivalent in English and Math’s is required for this role
The successful candidate will be enrolled on a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship programme.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the team at NTG Apprenticeships
The apprenticeship programme will provide you with everything you need to launch and develop your skills.
Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5pm
28 Days Holiday per annum
£8.91 – £9.50 per hour