The Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the Head of Business Development and Marketing in working through the marketing plan and keeping on top of client and prospect communications. Critical to this role is the ability to be highly organised and have keen attention to detail as one of the main responsibilities is to copy write and proofread content for emails, social media and website content.
This is an ideal role for someone ambitious who wants to enhance their skills in all aspects of Marketing. They will be the first point of contact for the group when it comes to any of their marketing requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging and SEO friendly written and visual content
- Managing PPC campaigns
- Email and telephone communication with staff, suppliers, prospective clients
- Website maintenance
- Managing social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Producing effective email marketing campaigns with clear CTAs
- Managing the ‘marketing budget’
- Attending networking events both in person and virtual
Skills and experience:
- Proven copywriting and editing skills with an excellent understanding of written English
- Knowledge and professional understanding of social media
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated
- Confident with liaising with colleagues, clients and prospects, including networking and attending exhibitions
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
Preferred qualifications and knowledge:
- Computer literate with knowledge of social media, websites and email marketing tools
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, business, English, or a creative subject
- Knowledge of CRM systems, Adobe CC package, Canva or editing software
This is a full-time office-based role, ideal for those early in their marketing career.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Hours: 09.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday.
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000 per year (dependent on experience)