A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our agency in Chester specialising in digital strategy for Retail, Lead Generation, Finance and Charity sectors. We have been in search marketing since 2009 with awards spanning our SEO, PPC and Content Marketing campaigns. With over 20 staff the agency prides itself on delivering award winning campaigns to enterprise level clients both in the UK and internationally.
Our continued success allows us to offer an opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice to join the team at our offices in Chester city centre. This role will suit someone who is passionate about Marketing and would like the chance to grow their experience in digital marketing.
The role will involve supporting the sales and marketing team to acquire new leads and clients through the research and delivery of inbound marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be involved in the following activities on a daily and weekly basis;
- Assisting in the inception and roll out of online marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day management of Social Media
- Learn about and improve the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of our website.
- Learn how to carry out effective keyword research
- Learn how to use and manage E-mail marketing software
- Data collection and validation using linked in and other 3rd party software.
- Working with WordPress to maintain and update our website.
- Auditing prospect websites identifying potential pain points.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
37.5 hours a week
£206.25 a week (£5.50 per hour)
- Great working environment – Ping Pong, Xbox and regular parties / away days.
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed dress code
- Full training and access to a wide variety of tools
- Dynamic and empowering working environment.
- Good knowledge social media platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft packages, specifically Excel / PowerPoint
- A good level of I.T. understanding.
- Hungry for success
- Strong attention to detail and excellent grammar.
- Passion for marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing is desirable but not necessary.
- You must be enthusiastic, confident, and happy to easily fit into an animated team of digital marketing professionals.
- You must be PC literate (Microsoft Office) and be able to use social media effectively.
- You must be very well organised, and logical when it comes to carrying out tasks.
The potential exists for this role to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate upon the successful completion of the Digital Marketer apprenticeship. We have a track record of working with apprentices and taking them into full time roles once the course is finished.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business / marketing in general.
- Have excellent knowledge of Social Media including Facebook & Instagram.
- Have good knowledge of online shops such as eBay & Amazon.
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years.
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with your CV to: [email protected]