A Digital Marketing Apprenticeship has become available in Winsford within the automotive software and web development sector.
You will work in a fun, but hard-working office environment. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice who will fit into our dedicated team, working on exciting projects for our ever-growing client base.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with up-to-date knowledge that makes them capable of interpreting our clients’ needs into solution requirements with high quality impact.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you must:
- Have good written communication skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a mature attitude
- Be reliable
- Be polite
- Be well presented
- Ability to use initiative to independently resolve problems
Qualifications & training required:
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with the Paid Media Executive, and other senior staff on a range of projects.
The following is beneficial but not a requirement:
- A GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
Communication is a big part of the job, so the Digital Marketing Apprentice must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of marketing trends is also key.
The specific details of a Digital Marketing Apprentice’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Building and optimising paid campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads & other platforms, analysing what’s working and what isn’t, and continually testing new ideas to achieve the best results for clients.
- Creating client-facing reports to review performance.
- Reviewing overall marketing campaign successes using measurement tools such as Google Analytics
- Working closely with our creative team to produce best-in-class content (display / remarketing ads, video, landing pages) to meet KPIs.
- Supporting the marketing department planning, implementation and optimisation of wider marketing campaigns to maximise overall performance.
- Frequent research and calls with experts in marketing platforms to ensure best practice is being followed and new opportunities are being undertaken.
- Analysing existing activity / performance and creating audits of prospective client’s marketing activity.
As well as the opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing company, you have the chance to play an integral part in a dynamic, focussed and productive team. We’ll also offer a competitive salary based on your experience and the unique properties you can bring.
You’ll be provided with all the equipment you’ll need to perform your job effectively, as well as encouragement and support to acquire new skills or brush up on existing ones in the form of access to materials and time to study.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Hourly wage: £4.92/hour.
Working week: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (with 1-hour lunch) – 37.5 hours a week.
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to:
Quoting job ref: NEX