A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-established Ecommerce business for a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprentice to join our team.
The apprentice position will allow the successful candidate to experience a wide range of duties and responsibilities. They will need to take instructions well and be able to work independently in achieving those responsibilities. They will, during their apprenticeship work in the following functional areas:
- Research and development of current design and product trends together with
understanding our competition.
- Arranging photography on social media platforms
- Organisation of photographic sessions
- Uploading of content
- Write content on product and design.
- Understand Google analytics for evaluation.
- Run campaigns for product, services and branding.
- Uploading blogs for social media
- Run PPC Campaigns
- Maintaining and creating brand images
- Supporting sales in the delivery of targets
- Supporting marketing events with key customers and stakeholders
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
You will be part of an exciting and vibrant team who have a passion for delivering first class customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to experience the richness of digital marketing in a fast growing Ecommerce business.
Hours of work – tbc
Rate of pay – starting at £6.00 per hour
Holidays are 21 days excluding bank holidays
Own transport is essential
Job Reference: #DM-Europa
You can also apply for this role by emailing [email protected]