A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and versatile E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing vape company. You will have a good understanding of the vape sector and be responsible for helping to drive the ecommerce business with the support of the rest of the team.
Life at Royal Flush Vape is fast paced, exciting and rewarding. You will receive a range of benefits including employee discounts, company pension, on-site parking, casual dress, and bonuses.
- Listing new products with detailed, well researched descriptions and images.
- Creating, researching, and managing the content strategy to include blogs and reviews
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities to position Royal Flush Vape as thought leader in the Vape industry.
- Suggesting and implementing direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- End-to-end campaign management of multi-channel marketing campaigns to contribute to the delivery of the online sales targets (email, social media, SMS).
- Managing email marketing database and ensuring compliance with the firm’s GDPR policy.
- Creation and management of all organic social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- At least 1 year experience working within ecommerce
- Experience in driving traffic and producing good results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to multitask, perform autonomously under tight deadlines and take on constructive criticism.
- Shopify experience or similar
- E-Mail marketing platform experience
- Ambitious and driven self-starter
- Adobe Photoshop
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Salary £7 – £8 per hour
To apply, please use the form below or email us directly to [email protected]