Lipology Academy Ltd is a small family ran aesthetics business which including clinics, training, and retail.
Due to the growth of the business, we are now looking for a Marketing Apprentice to join our friendly team.
A marketing apprentice is a vital role within our business and is responsible for the smooth running of our marketing, including and not limited to campaigns, social media, monthly and yearly marketing plans, whilst gaining a recognised qualification.
Your roles and responsibilities are as follows:
Working with the HR and Marketing Director to implement marketing strategies, contributing ideas that will help grow brand awareness and help lead generation.
Contribute towards the execution of the marketing strategy, helping to write blog posts, create video content and manage various marketing campaigns.
Schedule social media posts and be the point of contact for any enquires through our social media platforms.
Help to manage the website and social media, editing content pages, writing, and uploading case studies and testimonials and analysing website analytics and SEO performance.
Help to build out their event’s plan and strategy, by identifying industry and networking events to attend and in time, organising events
General administration duties.
Ensure confidentially and GDPR is maintained within the workplace.
Any ad hoc tasks that will improve and benefit Lipology.
The Ideal candidates:
The ideal candidate will be confident, enthusiastic with a professional approach and hold the below competencies:
- Have a passion for marketing
- Understand the principles of social media
- Have ability to prioritise workload
- Be able work in the team and to own initiative
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have ability to work to deadlines
- Have great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills and be client focused
- Be proficient in using Microsoft software
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am til 5pm.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]