Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Vacancy
An amazing opportunity has a arisen to work for a family-owned hairdressing and beauty business, based in their specialist hair loss clinic in Chester. The company also has a salon in Prestatyn, and another opening soon in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a genuine interest in marketing and developing social media campaigns. The ideal candidate will be enrolled onto a Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for managing all social media channels to engage customers and increase inbound leads, together with providing administrative support for the business and communicating with customers by phone and email.
- Write and post social media content which aligns with overall marketing strategy.
- Manage and grow our community across all social media platforms.
- Be a brand advocate via our social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identifying reactive and proactive content appropriate for our accounts.
- Be responsible for the social media content calendars across all networks.
- Work alongside the MD to ensure all social media graphics are created effectively and in a timely manner.
- Be an advocate for our social channel style guidelines. Working with the MD, you will ensure all project imagery fits within brand and social strategy.
- Ensure brand tone of voice is being adhered to across all networks.
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of social media content.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media news and trends and consider how this can impact our overall social media strategy.
- Some Reception work and client contact will be required in addition to the above
- A genuine interest in developing social media campaigns, proving organic ROI from social platforms and creating innovative ideas.
- Hand-on experience of using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You must love social media and enjoy reading social media blogs and keeping up-to-date with the latest platforms, updates and trends.
- Self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must.
- Must be organised, have excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Based in Chester City Centre
Tuesday – Friday 10.00 am – 5.00pm
Saturday – 10.00 am – 4.00pm (one Saturday per month off)
National Minimum Wage for age, salary to be reviewed after 3 and 9 months in post