A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Audio Visual Lifestyle Ltd T/A Musical Images for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of marketing tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a UK Based company they are looking for someone to join as an apprentice & develop a long-term career with them.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads ● Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design – updating website and stocks, adding new stocks and pictures
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and any other relevant platforms
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English* *If required.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business / marketing in general.
- Have excellent knowledge of social media.
- Have good knowledge of updating website(s).
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years.
Main duties on a daily basis will be:
- Promoting the company’s products online.
- Updating Website(s)
- Updating products onto various website(s)
- Making changes to the company websites
- Create Marketing campaigns
- Market the company on social media
- Manage and update social media accounts
- Blog writing • Managing databases
- Managing company mailshots
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns
- Must be a team player
Salary – £7 to £8 per hour
Hours – 9.30am to 6pm Mon to Fri (sometimes Saturdays but will be given a weekday off (working 5 days a week))
You can also apply for this job by emailing [email protected]