Digital Marketing Apprentice
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a Phone Shop based in Crewe. The ideal candidate will be enrolled onto a digital marketing apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for managing all social media channels to engage customers and increase inbound leads/sales.
- Write and post social media content which aligns with overall marketing strategy.
- Manage and grow our community across all social media platforms.
- Be a brand advocate via our social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identifying reactive and proactive content appropriate for our accounts.
- Work alongside the MD to ensure all social media graphics are created effectively and in a timely manner.
- Be an advocate for our social channel style guidelines. Working with the MD, you will ensure all project imagery fits within brand and social strategy.
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of social media content.
- Adding/managing products to our website and Ebay.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media news and trends and consider how this can impact our overall social media strategy.
- Answering telephone queries.
- Assisting with customers during busy times.
- A genuine interest in developing social media campaigns, proving organic ROI from social platforms and creating innovative ideas.
- Hand-on experience of using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You must love social media and enjoy reading social media blogs and keeping up-to-date with the latest platforms, updates and trends.
- Self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must.
- Must be organised, have excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of WordPress websites preferred but not essential.
- Experience of Photoshop/illustrator preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
The apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
The apprentice will be working in our busy store alongside other team members and will also be required to answer the telephone and assist with customers during busy times, if required.
Working Hours Between:
9am-6pm Monday to Saturday
10am- 4pm Sundays
40 hours per week on a rota basis.
Meets national min wage.
28 days annual leaving including bank holidays.
You can also apply by sending your CV to [email protected]