Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are a small but growing SAAS based technology company based in Chester that helps businesses and organisations to go paperless with our advanced online forms. We work across multiple sectors with the majority of our customers within the Education Sector (Colleges, Training Providers, Universities) and the Beauty Sector (Salons, Spas, Aesthetics, Dentists, Beauticians) both here in the UK and more recently the USA (with further expansion plans to Canada & Australia).
We are now looking for a motivated and organised digital marketing apprentice to join the team with a long term career in mind.
This exciting entry-level role will include experience across all digital marketing channels, with a focus on creating and delivering engaging content across our website, email marketing and social media channels. You will also be trained on the technical support side of the business, enabling you to become a product expert and really build your knowledge about the business as a whole.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Managing Social Media Channels & Campaigns
– Learn about the Software we offer and become a Product Expert
– Monitoring Google Analytics & Google Adwords Data/Report
– Content Creation for Linking Building (SEO)
– SEO Tracking & Reporting
– Answering Live Web Chat (Product Questions / Technical Support)
– Monitoring/Assessing/Resolving Support Requests/Tickets
– Customer Onboarding (Account Set Up, Form Building)
The ideal candidate must have
– Excellent reading & writing skills
– Good IT skills & comfortable using technology
– Good communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to problem solve
– Able to work on own initiative
– Good GCSE/A-Level Grades
You will be based at our Chester office and as this is a growing team there is great opportunity for a long term career and more importantly progression within the business.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
Hourly Rate: £6.50
Hours: 30 per week
Days: Monday to Friday
Stage 1: Send your up to date CV.
Stage 2: Those candidates who get shortlisted to stage 2 will be requested to record a short video of themselves answering a number of specified questions.
Stage 3: Interview
You may apply for this role using the form below, or by emailing [email protected] directly.