This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expedite their marketing knowledge in a live working environment.
Working closely with the CEO, you’ll be helping them find new marketing channels and optimising our existing ones. This will be across various marketing channels including but not limited to: PPC, social media, affiliates, SEO and cross product promotions.
You’ll learn how to report on performance, ensuring we’re maximizing returns on the investments we make across our portfolio of products and brands. You’ll understand customer trends that will inform future strategy. You’ll adopt a data driven approach and be part of strategy meetings to understand why and how marketing decisions are made.
Objectives & Tasks
- Monitoring and reporting marketing activities.
- Optimise paid digital campaigns (including PPC, Social) in line with agreed targets & budgets.
- Analyse performance and player trends.
- Working with internal creative departments on marketing collaterals.
- Working on marketing budgets and plans.
- Identifying fraudulent activity.
- Content creation and article copywriting
- Find new ways to acquire new customers.
- Contribute to the SEO plan and execute agreed updates
- Supervised management of the company web site and social media platforms
- Video content creation to include publishing on YouTube
- Assist in development of customer testimonials
- Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- IT qualifications or experience.
- Experience or keen interest in marketing.
Salary £5.50 per hour, 35 hours a week.
£6.50 an hour for candidate with experience.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]