A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a Global Company for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of marketing tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Company they are looking for someone to join as an apprentice & develop a long term career with them.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business / marketing in general.
- Have excellent knowledge of Social Media..
- Have good knowledge of updating websites.
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years.
Main duties on a daily basis will be
- Promoting the company’s products online.
- Updating Websites
- Updating products onto various websites
- Making changes to the company website
- Create Marketing campaigns
- Market the company on social media
- Manage and update Social media accounts
- Blog writing
- Managing databases
- Managing company mailshots
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns
- Must be a team player
Salary – £5.00 to £5.50 per hour depending on experience.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm. with 1 hour for lunch.
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]