Formed in 1995 Flying Spares offer the widest choice of spare parts for Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars to owners, enthusiasts, restorers and specialist garages and workshops all over the world.
We are currently looking to employ a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
- The role will involve working alongside our Website Co-Ordinator. You will be responsible for the taking and uploading of photos and videos for our website and digital marketing channels.
- You will liaise with our web development/ SEO company to deliver relevant and appealing content to our worldwide customer base.
- You should be able to take direct instruction as well as show initiative to promote activities carried out around the company.
- We are seeking someone who is motivated to grow with us, and sees the value in this long-term relationship as we are entering a new chapter of our business.
- It would be great if you come to us with some skills and experience under your belt however we are happy to bring you up to speed as we are also seeking a new Head of Marketing who you will report directly to.
- An interest in cars would be an advantage as we are a company that serves passionate car owners who love and cherish the cars they own, but this not essential.
- Having a good eye for detail would be great as you will need good photographic and video skills essential. As you will also be responsible for cataloguing all our items on our website and other social media outlets.
Driving licence would be good because of where we are based.
Salary £6.50 may increase after a short probation period for the right candidate.
Hours to be worked 40 per week between 8am and 5pm.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
You can also apply for this role by emailing [email protected]