START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY!!
Due to our continued success and growth, we are able to offer an opportunity for an apprentice to join our Customer Services Team, working from our Bolton call centre.
Our company has been providing a professional, highly reliable business rate reduction services for commercial properties in a wide variety of sectors. We have developed an in-depth understanding of the current market, allowing us to provide every client with up-to-date data and accurate advice to increase the potential for a successful Business Rate reduction.
Our strong track record and dedication to working closely with our clients to understand their business means we strive to find the best solution according to their unique needs.
APPLY NOW – send your cv and covering letter to [email protected]
The Customer Services Apprentice will be trained to carry out the following responsibilities;
- Research and keep abreast of current Business Rate reliefs as detailed by as provided by Gov.uk and management.
- Communicate with potential Business Rate Relief clients effectively
- Communicate well with team and line management
- Work towards meeting company targets as set by line management.
- Make Business to Business appointments to be attended to by our company representatives.
- The successful candidate must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office. Full training will be given in order to use the company’s systems for data input.
The successful candidates will be working towards the completion of the Customer Service Practitioner at level 2 and completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member. In addition, the potential exists for this role to develop into a Full Employment with the Host Employer.
Rate of pay
£168.75 a week in the first month with a first pay review after one month.
Monday to Friday
10.00am to 6.00pm
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.