Assisting a start-up experiencing dramatic growth, you will be providing efficient and effective support with the overall day-to-day operations of the business. This will be a wide-ranging role, with no two days being the same.
The purpose of this role is to support the business through its rapid growth. This will be a multi-faceted role touching on all aspects of the business cycle, from BD through to credit control.
Duties will include:
- Keeping various reporting tools/systems up to date
- Ensuring invoices are sent out in an accurate and timely manner
- Supporting the onsite teams and their needs
- Procurement of materials
- Preparing quotes
- Answering customer queries
- Pushing social media presence
- The candidate will be office-based and will generally interact with the operations manager
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised, with ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Confident working autonomously, setting and managing own workload
- Solid communication skills
- Positive mindset, outgoing with a customer-first approach
- Excited by challenges and a fast-paced work environment
- Can follow instruction easily, but also want to purvey their own ideas and approach
- Trustworthy and reliable
- College-level education as a minimum
- Weekly wage £240.00
- Working week Monday – Friday
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Driving Licence essential due to location
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
You can apply for this role by emailing [email protected] or by completing the form below.
Job Reference: #CS-PETTY