We are an experienced, high-end, bespoke signage and graphics company, based in Derbyshire, and install graphics and signs across the UK and abroad.
We offer a full service, including site visits and audits, design, printing and installation, and general consultancy and support, to give our clients the best.
We work with TV studios, high-level sports clubs — such as Derby County FC and Leicester City FC — and businesses and other agents in construction, property and other industries and sectors have all hired us and enjoyed outstanding results and we are looking for an additional person to join our team and who will be enrolled onto a customer service level 2 apprenticeship.
- The role is varied as we will be training the successful candidate in all areas of our business.
- Meeting and greeting potential customers onsite.
- Working on a variety of products and activities, such as websites,
- Communicating with clients and providing a high standard of customer service on a day-to-day basis by fully understanding their requirements and needs via face to face, telephone or email.
- General administration
- Inputting Customer details and sales through.
- Working alongside our team in the workshop to see how we run on a day to day.
- Flexible working hours
- Good English and Maths
- Team Player
- Driving licence would be good because of where we are based.
- Willing to learn
Hours are 8am – 4pm
Hourly rate £6.50 plus overtime
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]