We are looking for new talent at our fast-paced expanding call centre in Crewe – with immediate starts available! How does earning literally, thousands every month sound while working for a multi award winning company?
Working in the B2B Telecoms industry for a well-established local business, you will be expected to source key information from sole traders to large businesses across the UK, ultimately generating an interest with new business prospects in a new mobile/landline phone contract.
Experience not essential as Full training and ongoing support will be made available for the right candidate.
The key role responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing new business prospects
- Managing new prospect data
- Having a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding and consulting prospects
- Developing a progressive relationship with prospective clients
- Achieving monthly Revenue targets Benefits:
- Base salary negotiable, depending on experience and quarterly reviews, (meaning you could get a pay rise every quarter on target earnings)
- Uncapped commission structure: there is no limit to the amount you can earn!
- Social Working Hours – Monday to Friday – 8:45am – 5:15pm office hours – giving a great work/life balance
- No bank holidays or evening work required
- Free on-site parking Training, development and continued support with genuine opportunities for career progression
- We value what our people do and show this by giving great incentives. Over the past 12 months these have included Xbox’s, TV’s, cash prizes, holidays, coffee machines and early finishes along with many more great prizes for hard hitting performers. • Internal promotion programme every 6 months (an opportunity for the right candidates to rise in the company!)
- Proud employer of the living wage foundation
You will need be determined, full of confidence, sales driven, money hungry and can work in a team. Working in a similar role would be advantageous but is not essential. We are looking for people who are not afraid to pick up the phone! Willingness to get stuck in is a must!
Job Type: Full-time – Permanent
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Salary £6.50 an hour + Commission
You can also apply for this role by emailing [email protected]