A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our rapidly growing company “Advance TM Group Ltd” as a Customer Service Apprentice. This position is for an entry level apprentice who will be working towards either Intermediate level or Advanced level apprenticeships. Your role will be to support the Sales Team by providing administrative, general day-to-day assistance and dealing with telephone enquiries.
Job role includes:
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Internal Sales Team and their clients. Use Advance TM Group websites, CRM, Microsoft Office and Advance Group reporting and MI tools effectively.
- Identify and increase opportunities with existing accounts whilst developing relationships at various levels
- Ensure delivery of best practice standards to both internal and external customers and provide input to development of best practice.
- Outbound call making
- Scheduling appointments / meetings for our client’s sales teams
- Diary management with client Area Sales Managers
- Attention to detail.
- Developing strong rapport with clients over the phone and email,
- Scheduling high quality appointments,
- Updating CRM systems and accurately record interaction with clients and log this accordingly
- Diary management
- Communicate with a variety of clients from Reception to Director level
The hours of work are 37.5 hours a week. The hourly salary is £5.15
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Job Reference: #CS-AdvTM
You can also apply by emailing [email protected]