A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our customer service team and grow your career at the same time.
The role involves the following:
- Opening the post
- Scanning and indexing the inbound post.
- Allocation of the post to the correct customer record in our CRM
- Inputting new customers onto the CRM
- Providing customers with updates via the telephone and email
- Requestion additional information from customers via the telephone and email
- Keeping the CRM up to date
- Preparing customer paperwork for submission to HMRC
- Liaising with HMRC for updates on customers refunds.
- Answering inbound calls
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above
- Computer skills with a knowledge of Microsoft office
- A can-do attitude
- A willingness to learn
- Organised with an excellent eye for detail
- A good communicator
- Willing to be part of a team
- Confident to seek guidance when needing support
- Good time keeping skills
There is opportunity after apprenticeship to study for Mortgage Advisor qualifications.
Customer Service Level 2 £6 per hour
Customer Service Level 3 £8 per hour
This depends on previous experience and age.
Hours of Work
Monday – Thursday 10am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
30-minute lunch break
20 days per year holiday plus bank holidays
To apply, please email [email protected]
or call 01244 678100