A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our rapidly growing company “Advance Group” as a Customer Service Apprentice. This position is for an entry level apprentice who will be working towards either Intermediate level or Advanced level apprenticeships.
The Candidate will follow a Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard programme and study towards a full Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service Practitioner.
Minimum requirements will be:
Competent IT and literature
Grades A – D
Apprentice responsibilities and learning path:
- Developing strong rapport with clients over the phone and email,
- Scheduling quality appointments,
- Database building
- Interaction with CRM systems and accurately record details
- Diary management
- Communicate with a variety of clients from Reception to Director level
- Work towards targets and KPIs set
There is the opportunity for the right candidate to achieve a full time Account Manager position at the end of the course, subject to performance.
- 4 Day week (Mon – Thursday ONLY)
- 20 Days Holidays January to December, plus 1 day for your birthday (+ Bank holiday)
- Up to 8hrs mental health down time per year
- Wellness app and voluntary local charity support
- 2 hrs for Christmas shopping in December
- No evenings (Monday to Thursday 08:15-17:30)
Plus competitive rates of pay with Bonus and Job offers for promising candidates.