We are a fast-growing cloud infrastructure provider, specialising in cloud infrastructure, connectivity and telephony solutions. We work with businesses throughout the US, UK, India and Australia to help improve their internal system, business continuity, security and save costs.
Our continued success and expansion has driven a requirement for a Customer Service Apprentice.
We are a young, dynamic and rapidly growing cloud service provider, working with the latest technologies to bring some of the most innovative products to our customers across the globe.
We already have an experienced and innovative team and we are looking to add a passionate and committed Customer Service Candidate to work with new and existing clients.
As a Customer Service Apprentice your responsibility is to analyse and diagnose issues reported by our clients.
You will perform an initial review and investigation of these issues.
This role requires flexibility and the ability to work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will have the aptitude to grow and shape in
the role, as the business grows, and you will have get a strong technical background.
Great communication skills are a must along with a real passion for high-levels of customer service.
Working times are 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday; however, some flexibility will be required for this role.
- Providing support via telephone, email and remote and on-site support
- Proactively supporting and maintaining our clients
- Documenting all issues and actions
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of software applications
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware
- Carrying out daily checks on key systems and services
- Management of user accounts
- Installing Network printer drivers on users machine
- Installing personal printers
- Escalating calls to IT specialist teams
- Installing software on users request after change request has been approved
- Following up IT Request forms with procurement department
Can confidently and gracefully prioritize multiple issues under time constraints
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth
Ability to read, write, speak English
A real passion for technology and customer service
You love working in a highly collaborative environment
Hourly pay – Minimum Wage
16- 17 £5
22- plus £8.91
Willing to pay more upon experience.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.