Are you looking for a career in the property industry? Do you have experience within Customer Service/Administration or are you a recent school/college leaver?
You will be working in our clients Chester City office, in an exciting and fast paced working environment as part of our sales team. You will be the first point of contact for people calling to book viewings of properties we are selling and handling general enquiries. We aim to provide a highly efficient and positive experience for every caller, and you will be a vital part of delivering that experience.
Customer Service Apprentice Duties and Responsibilities:
- To answer high levels of incoming calls, follow call handling scripts and allocate calls to the correct person.
- To take detailed notes on each call to ensure other teams can quickly resolve enquiries.
- To follow administration processes to keep records of each call.
- To assist the sales team in conducting viewing appointments, being the first point of call for our clients.
– You must have confident telephone manner
– Must be driven and motivated and keen to progress a long-term career in the property industry
– Must have strong IT and written communication skills
– Booking in viewings
– Liaising with vendors
– Responding to vendor and client enquiries
Hours are 5 days a week, You will need to work weekends on a rota basis.
My client is a fast growth estate agency business that offers long term career progression. After 12-18 months of successful service, there is the option to then become a qualified estate agent with scope for career progression.
Apply now to start your apprenticeship and career within Estate Agency!
Pay £6 per hour initially? Must have a driving license. Ideally be based in Chester or the close surrounding areas.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.