An opportunity has arisen to join an American owned company with UK offices in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, and who are a leading global software solutions and consulting services firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers.
Uniquely delivering both physical and digital commerce solutions – optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. These comprehensive capabilities, combined with our company’s market-leading Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel commerce, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage our company as a trusted advisor across their enterprises. Due to our continued success and growth we are currently looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to develop a career as a Client Services Analyst.
What you will do: once trained
- Participate in new client implementation efforts by building GL coding and order match processes to creating required reports
- Be trained to Create and deliver business reviews that provide clients with transportation spend analysis, identify savings opportunities, highlight transportation trends and communicate our values
- Modify client reporting to respond to changes in client strategy, KPI’s, GL logic and business rules over time
- Drive continuous improvement of proprietary business tools through collaboration with our development team
- Act as a point of contact for client questions and requests, and provide appropriate and timely responses
- Assist clients and carriers to troubleshoot invoice and payment issues.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with all clients.
- Report client feedback to management, including any signs of client dissatisfaction.
- Answer client inquiries regarding services.
What you will bring:
Education (preferred level): GSE, A-Level
- Ability to adapt and excel in a frequently changing business environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Proven problem-solving skills required
- Strong written and oral communication
- Must possess Microsoft Office software proficiency
- 0-2 years industry experience
- Ability to work with large amounts of data using MS Excel, MS Access, or SQL-based tools
The successful candidate will be studying a Business Administration apprenticeship qualification for a 12-month period and the potential exists for this role to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Hourly rate of Pay
£5.50 an hour
£206.25 a week
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
The course lasts 12 months. During this time the learner will be expected to complete their Level 2 Business Administration Diploma (RQF) Throughout the qualification, the Apprentice will receive regular 1-1 sessions and support from their Tutor.
Topics covered include communication in a business environment, principles of business document production and information management, managing personal performance and development, preparing text from notes using touch typing, maintaining and issuing stationery and supplies, administering the recruitment and selection process and contributing to the development and implementation of an information system.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover the mandatory units below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions, observations and professional discussions. Learners will then complete optional units dependant on their job role.
Unit 1: Communication in a business environment
Unit 2: Principles of providing administrative services
Unit 3: Principles of business document production and information management
Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
Unit 5: Manage personal performance and development
Unit 5: Develop working relationships with colleagues
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Level 2 Diploma Business Administration (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Quoting the job ref.