Working for a Nationwide Contractor specialising in all forms of commercial flooring an exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 ideal candidates to join their expanding team and will be enrolled onto a business administration level 3 apprenticeship programme.
- As an Office apprentice you will be responsible for providing great customer care, as you will be the first point of call for clients whether that will be face to face or over the phone.
- Reception duties include greeting guests and contractors
- Operating telephones with inbound & outbound calling.
- Receiving and Sending Emailing.
- Welcoming visitors at the front desk and dealing with their enquiries, orders etc
- Estimating, Buying and Business Development
- Friendly and helpful
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Competent in using a computer (mainly MS Office)
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover the 12 modules below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
Module 1: The organisation and your role
Module 2: Business fundamentals
Module 3: Project management
Module 4: Producing records and documents
Module 5: Building positive relationships
Module 6: Business communication
Module 7: Use IT systems and software
Module 8: Decision-making
Module 9: Planning and organisation
Module 10: Stakeholders
Module 11: Policies and regulations
Module 12: Processes
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Hours of Work – 8.30 – 17.00 (5 days a week) 1 hour for lunch
Hourly pay – Minimum Wages:
16- 17 £5
22- over £8.91
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]