APPRENTICESHIP: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 3
JOB ROLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE / ADMIN ASSISTANT
Location: FINSAHOME (BIRKENHEAD) Store.
The Finsa Group is a leading MDF and chipboard manufacturer with plants all across Europe and present in the U.K. since 1990
Finsahome sells Kitchens and Flooring to Trade and Public from Trade Counter outlets.
The CUSTOMER SERVICE / ADMIN ASSISTANT will get a good understanding of the general tasks of dealing with customers in a busy Trade Counter.
The apprentice will be involved in the following tasks:
- Greeting visitors to our Trade Counter and Showroom. Answering questions from customers about products on display in the Showroom.
- Taking customer orders over the counter and processing them in our ERP.
- Taking till payments.
- Passing picking orders to our warehouse team.
- Answering telephone calls mainly about enquiries on order status or placing orders over the phone.
- Processing B2B orders received by email.
- Booking transport for delivery of sales orders.
Working hours will be 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
A positive attitude towards Teamwork and Customer Service will be required.
People skills will be required.
Accuracy and attention to detail are required to prevent order inputting errors.
An ability to work under time pressure and time deadlines will also be appreciated.