Bluestone Medical are a recruitment organisation facilitating the NHS with high quality candidates to meet the needs of their patients. We are looking for an apprentice to join our dynamic team and learn new skills relevant to the industry.
The ideal candidate must be good with people and love nothing more than building relationships.
It is vital you liaise and build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders – and have a joined up, open, honest, non-judgmental and understanding approach – when dealing with problems or complaints.
You must be organised and agile – to meet deadlines across your role.
Priorities for the role include:
- Able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy when working with high volumes of technical data
- Manipulate complex data to deliver effective checks across multiple compliance requirements and contracts
- Creating reports to monitor the effectiveness of the process, and providing data to senior stakeholders
Job role responsibilities
- Stay in touch with candidates throughout the sourcing and screening process to ensure “best in class” experience for our candidates
- Keep up to date with changes in the methodology of candidate attraction via the various conversations you will have
- Ensure you have a continued awareness and are keeping up to date with Bluestones Medicals’ client contractual agreements
- Completing administration activities in line with company policy and procedure
- Ensure clear and professional communication standards at all times with internal and external clients
- Accurately maintain efficient administrative procedures utilising the Bluestones’ front office ICT system.
- Execute effectively all aspects of administrative tasks relating to the candidates.
- Creating reports, where necessary, to monitor the effectiveness of the process, and providing data to senior stakeholders.
- working with financial data, including reconciling weekly invoicing data for compliance purposes
- GCSE English/Maths’s grade C or above
Salary: £8.50 per hour.
Hours of work: Monday- Friday and will be on a rota basis of 08:30am – 17:30pm and 09:30am -18:30pm
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover 12 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*