We are looking for a Sales administrator to join our busy sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
BCD Supplies began life as an aftermarket consumables distributor supplying the trade only. We’ve always said that we deliver more than a product, that the experience we provide through our customer service and wide knowledge makes a difference to our customers..
The ideal candidate will be able to think for themselves, want to learn how everything works, have excellent attention to detail, is personable and can adapt their working to the company’s ethos of going above and beyond and always putting the customer first.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the warehouse and couriers to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Maintain and update pricing files internally and online
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
From time to time there will be the chance to get involved on projects with one or more of the directors.
The position is based within our Garforth office. There may be the opportunity for hybrid working from home and the office in the future but not before any probationary period is completed and we are confident your work would not suffer.
This is a full time role – Monday-Friday 5-5.30 – 1 hour lunch ( to be taken between 12-2)
Holidays – 20 days + bank holidays
Salary – £18,000 p/a
Progression Route – Moving to a permanent position and potentially other roles within the business would be available.