Admin Assistant Role
General Office duties to include filing, answering phones, inputting data, post, printing of paperwork, printing off certificates etc.
- Input data to cloud based programmes for accrediting bodies
- Book courses through cloud based systems
- Social media updates and posts
- Management of training databases
- Assisting sales team with day to day admin duties
- Occasional PA duties to Managing Director
Reporting directly to the Office manager this role will be 32.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm based at our Head Office in Birkenhead.
Full training will be given internally, and the successful candidate will be enrolled on an Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Rate of pay will be Minimum Wage.