CSS Telecoms are a very different type of telecoms company because we, as engineers, think business telecoms solutions, rather than sales. As an independent, whole of market business telecoms provider, based in Frodsham, Cheshire we provide a full range of business telecoms services. We handle all billing and customer service requests from our purpose-built offices, which means that our customers never need to call BT. When new customers approach us, it is usually as a result of a recommendation from a happy client and this has led to a successful and growing company.
As a result of our growth we are now looking to offer a position to a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team and work in our Frodsham office. This will be a varied role and the successful candidate will be expected to display a very high standard of written and spoken English. Computer literacy is essential; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook would be an advantage. Patience, organisational ability and a good telephone manner are a must.
In addition, you will be trained in the following areas:
- Exposure to multiple IT packages to assist in your role
- Draft correspondence to clients
- Report writing
- Handle confidential information in compliance with the organisations procedures
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the team
- Understand the laws and regulations that apply to the industry
- Processing customers data
- Understand external factors that can affect the industry
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- The use of Project Management tools and principles
- Adhere to the organisations code of conduct
- A basic understanding of modern VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) telephone systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including Word & Excel
- Proactive & motivated approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organise self and manage own work, diligence in paperwork
- Attention to detail & meticulous/methodical approach
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm including a lunch hour
£180.00 a week
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover the 12 modules below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
Module 1: The organisation and your role
Module 2: Business fundamentals
Module 3: Project management
Module 4: Producing records and documents
Module 5: Building positive relationships
Module 6: Business communication
Module 7: Use IT systems and software
Module 8: Decision-making
Module 9: Planning and organisation
Module 10: Stakeholders
Module 11: Policies and regulations
Module 12: Processes
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage, you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Quoting job ref: CSS