START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY!
Due to our continued success and growth, we are able to offer an opportunity for an apprentice to join our Administration Team, working from our Bolton offices.
Our company has been providing a professional, highly reliable business rate reduction services for commercial properties in a wide variety of sectors. We have developed an in-depth understanding of the current market, allowing us to provide every client with up-to-date data and accurate advice to increase the potential for a successful Business Rate reduction.
Our strong track record and dedication to working closely with our clients to understand their business means we strive to find the best solution according to their unique needs.
APPLY NOW – send your cv and covering letter to [email protected]
The candidate’s role will include:
- Answering and making calls
- Dealing with and handling post and emails
- Customer service/dealing with enquires
- Basic bookkeeping tasks
- Admin duties
- Data input
- Reporting directly to the director
Skills & Experience preferred:
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintains positive relationships within own team and across the
- Ability to accept and deal with changing priorities related to both own work and to the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem-solving skills and decision-making.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to developing skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and organise workload to maximise opportunities.
- Ability to use computers to basic level for word, excel, and Sage software
- A person who can show a strong work ethic, professionalism, reliability and efficiency.
The successful candidates will be working towards the completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship at level 2 with the potential exists for this role to develop into a Full Employment with the Host Employer.
Rate of pay:
£168.75 a week in the first month with a first pay review after one month.
Monday to Friday
10.00am to 6.00pm
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
The course lasts 12 months. During this time the learner will be expected to complete their Level 2 Business Administration Diploma (RQF) Throughout the qualification, the Apprentice will receive regular 1-1 sessions and support from their Tutor.
Topics covered include communication in a business environment, principles of business document production and information management, managing personal performance and development, preparing text from notes using touch typing, maintaining and issuing stationery and supplies, administering the recruitment and selection process and contributing to the development and implementation of an information system.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover the mandatory units below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions, observations and professional discussions. Learners will then complete optional units dependant on their job role.
Unit 1: Communication in a business environment
Unit 2: Principles of providing administrative services
Unit 3: Principles of business document production and information management
Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
Unit 5: Manage personal performance and development
Unit 5: Develop working relationships with colleagues
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Level 2 Diploma Business Administration (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.