SALES & MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR APPRENTICE
- Offer sales & after sales support to customers and external sales team via telephone, email or live chat.
- Assist with the preparation of quotations and orders.
- Check accuracy of orders received, pass for processing and re-check order acknowledgements.
- Build knowledge and understanding of Ab product range.
- Help with customer queries and technical questions.
- Take responsibility for our Web Chat service.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Update CRM with all client communication.
- Liaise with Europe regarding any marketing or sales related matters.
- Market research, competitor analysis and preparation of marketing and sales trends
- Assist with updating sales and marketing reports
- Supporting the development and execution of company product, marketing & branding strategies.
- Actively taking part in marketing campaigns, monitoring and assisting with sales meetings
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop and implement online and offline marketing collateral.
- Assisting with updating sales materials including online training and sales presentation, brochures and website.
- Any other related activities as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Strong analytical, data analysis and reporting competence.
- Organised, self-motivated and creative.
- Computer literate – Office applications, particularly Excel/ CRM / Order processing software. Training will be provided if required.
- The ability to gain in depth knowledge of sales & marketing processes, procedures, and products.
- A Levels or studying towards them.
- Full training will be given on Internal IT packages, Ab Products, Processes and CRM updating.
- Support for apprenticeship training, leading to a qualification in business, sales or marketing.
- 23 days holiday. +1 year 2, +1 year 3, and bank holidays
- Hours 08.30 – 17.00. 30 mins lunch.
- Location outskirts of Warrington WA1 4RX
- Salary to be confirmed.