A Business Administration Apprenticeship role has become available to join our busy team, based in Preston. Working with a fast-pacing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the administration team in all areas.
- Dealing with incoming and Outgoing calls.
- Communicating with team members.
- Providing excellent customer care.
- Email queries.
- Data input.
- Process invoices.
- Set up new accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Creating job forms for staff.
- Record keeping.
- Friendly and helpful
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Competent in using a computer (mainly MS Office)
Mon-Thursday 9-5 Friday 9-3:30pm
Hourly pay – Minimum Wage
16- 17 £5
22- over £8.91
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover the 12 modules below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
Module 1: The organisation and your role
Module 2: Business fundamentals
Module 3: Project management
Module 4: Producing records and documents
Module 5: Building positive relationships
Module 6: Business communication
Module 7: Use IT systems and software
Module 8: Decision-making
Module 9: Planning and organisation
Module 10: Stakeholders
Module 11: Policies and regulations
Module 12: Processes
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to [email protected]