A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UK’s leading FF&E manufacturers and supply specialists who are based in Leeds. We are seeking the ideal candidate to join our team and you will be enrolled onto a business administration level 3 apprenticeship.
You will be learning how projects are managed and developing their own skill sets to eventually transition into managing their own projects. There is a potential that after 6 months if the candidate has shown the ability to do this, they will be given a small project. The plan is for them to transition into a Project Manager after their apprentice period, but I see no reason to hold the person back if they show qualities, so the job role has enormous opportunities.
- Ideally someone from the local area (Bramley, Leeds) but also Armley, Pudsey, Wortley would be fine.
- Someone young, with drive, enthusiastic and keen to get into Project Management and who wants to become a PM themselves one day.
- Someone with an interest in Business and how Businesses work.
- IT skills don’t need to be honed but someone who can pick up word and excel quickly
- Someone who is organised and a good communicator both in writing and
- Someone who likes to plan
- Maintaining the issue logs on each project
- Helping rectify any problems/issues
- Organising deliveries from internal/external suppliers to site
- Helping with some of the project templates
- Supporting the Project Manager to deliver quality projects
- Speaking to customers and other stakeholders regularly to inform them of progress (so good telephone manner important)
£6 per hour 9-5 with 1 hour lunch 35 hours per week.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover the 12 modules below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
Module 1: The organisation and your role
Module 2: Business fundamentals
Module 3: Project management
Module 4: Producing records and documents
Module 5: Building positive relationships
Module 6: Business communication
Module 7: Use IT systems and software
Module 8: Decision-making
Module 9: Planning and organisation
Module 10: Stakeholders
Module 11: Policies and regulations
Module 12: Processes
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]