The Candidate Consultant is responsible for checking systems to ensure that all compliance information is 100% accurate – and is stored safely where required.
Familiarisation with varying contractual requirements and application to the accuracy of systems information.
It is vital you liaise and build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders – and have a joined up, open, honest, non-judgmental and understanding approach – when dealing with problems or complaints.
Working with your immediate and wider team to deliver all elements of the compliance process to strict and targeted deadlines – while continuously reviewing processes to ensure that all parties continue to meet the requirements of the business. Ensuring that all candidates deemed ready to work – are fully compliant to all or specific client standards and requirements.
Able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Attention to detail and accuracy when working with high volumes of technical data. Ability to manipulate complex data to deliver effective checks across multiple systems.
Creating reports, where necessary, to monitor the effectiveness of the process, and providing data to senior stakeholders.
Competent when working with financial data, including reconciling weekly invoicing data for compliance purposes, and accuracy of all information conversant with IT systems, and able to learn multiple new systems effectively.
You must be organised and agile – to meet deadlines across your role.
Priorities for the role include:
- Able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy when working with high volumes of technical data
- Ability to manipulate complex data to deliver effective checks across multiple compliance requirements and contracts
- Creating reports to monitor the effectiveness of the process, and providing data to senior stakeholders
- Conversant with IT systems, and able to learn multiple new systems effectively
- Organised and able to meet deadlines across your role
Review candidate pre-screen answers in order to make a decision on the next steps of the compliance processes
- Sell the benefit of registering with Bluestones Medical to suitable candidates at all times
- Stay in touch with candidates throughout the sourcing and screening process to ensure “best in class” experience for our candidates
- Reject unsuitable candidates in a way that represents brand ethics
- Keep up to date with changes in the methodology of candidate attraction via the various conversations you will have
- Ensure you have a continued awareness and are keeping up to date with Bluestones Medicals’ client contractual agreements
- Ensure clear and professional communication standards at all times with internal and external clients
Administration and reporting
- Accurately maintain efficient administrative procedures utilising the Bluestones’ front office ICT system.
- Execute effectively all aspects of administrative tasks relating to the candidates.
- Generate the expected management information and understand what it is saying.
- Ensuring the efficient execution of all core processes within the branch in line with company policy and in compliance with the latest legislation, providing an excellent service to external clients and candidates.
- To undertake any other tasks, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of Management.
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet Bluestones’ expectations concerning professional conduct.
- Get close to our business through our inquisitive nature so that we can fully understand the culture and requirements of our clients enabling us to source quality candidates, resulting in added-value and credibility with internal clients
- Do what we say we are going to do and always adhere to agreed timelines, SLAs and promises – in this way we build trust and become the only point of contact for our customers (both internal clients and candidates).
- Knowledgeable about our candidate market but see the bigger picture – we understand our own organisation, our clients and our candidates.
- Personable, professional and respond efficiently in our dealings with our candidates and internal clients.
- Deliver against our promises
Themes: Feedback, expertise, business partner (trusted advisor), regular communication, add value, win/win, building knowledge/deep understanding, inquisitive, pace & urgency, network, credible, quality, pride.
Attention to detail
- Make logical, rational, well-reasoned and objective judgements based on having probed and questioned thoroughly to check the completeness and reliability of the information.
- Ensure a range of possibilities are explored and analysed before reaching a solution.
- Record accurate and up to date information on the candidate database to ensure the quality of output.
- Check the quality and accuracy of all written communication
- Ensure quality assurance and compliance procedures are in place and adhered to
Themes: Solution, challenging, analysing, identifying, logical, objective, methodical, accuracy, quality, follow-through, taking responsibility
Drive and motivation
- Don’t give up easily in our quest to exceed targets
- Seek out and maximise every opportunity available to find the right person for the job brief
- Bounce back quickly from disappointment and difficulties, remaining calm and in control while demonstrating high levels of resilience.
- Actively look to increase our knowledge
- Drive the high-performance culture ethos; we are motivated by and contribute to this environment.
Themes: (Drive) Desire, stimulated, continuous improvement, goal-setting, wanting to win (Motivation) Self-starter, fun, self- motivated, energy, determination, celebrate success, knowledgeable
- Seek to achieve excellence as standard and take personal pride in what we do.
- Take personal responsibility for achieving our own work objectives, making sure it is right the first time.
- Seek out new opportunities to attract candidates
- Respond promptly to all forms of communication
- Proactively concentrate on key tasks to achieve business goals
- Keen to research and understand how our competitors are transacting and what services they are offering clients and candidates, in order to create our own unique offering.
Themes: Efficient (on the ball), planning/organising, going the extra mile, excellence as standard, initiative, versatility, balance/awareness, flexibility/adapting to change, intelligent awareness, true facts/not assumed
- Focused on creating a high-performance culture and are motivated by success and results which we take personal responsibility for.
- Have a real passion for filling every requirement, to build our knowledge and experience which creates a positive and confident approach to business.
- Treat our own targets as personal commitments, putting in extra effort as standard all of the time and clarifying our own understanding of required outcomes.
- Ambitious to be successful, seeing things through to completion and seeking and acting on feedback to improve our own performance, increase our knowledge and self-confidence.
Themes: achievement, results, success, ambitious, passion, partner, desire, competitive, knowledgeable, improving business, pride, stretching, going the extra mile is the norm, “what’s my extra 1% today?”
- Listen to and understand our candidates, acting upon what they say to create a win/win outcome.
- Receptive to new ideas and ways of working and do not judge others.
- See it as our responsibility to pass leads to other Bluestones’ operations, building trust and a strong internal network.
- Are committed to learning more about our own portfolio of specialist products and services.
Themes: Receptive, non-judgemental, consultative, collaborative, network, challenge, trust our colleagues
- Always conduct ourselves with integrity being straight-talking and transparent at all times e.g., we are not afraid to give honest, constructive and diplomatic advice to our candidates, even if it means challenging or saying no
- Have an open and honest approach to business and will always deliver on promises against agreed timescales and requirements
- Promote and act at all times, internally and externally, on Bluestones’ Group core values of “to know, to serve and to trust‟, „the simultaneous promotion of all interests‟ and “striving for perfection‟. We ensure that others in the team do the same and do not accept violations of the core values
- Act consistently in a manner that is clearly identifiable with what the brand stands for and what it means to be the market leader in terms of quality. We protect the image and awareness of the brand in the market
- Do not just “talk the talk‟ but “walk the talk‟.
Themes: Deliver on promises, realistic, honesty (including difficult conversations), straight-talking, integrity, respect, consultative, challenging, build trust, push back, open
- GCSE English/Maths’s grade C or above
Salary: £8.50 per hour.
Hours of work: Monday- Friday and will be on a rota basis of 9.30am-6.30pm or 11.00am-8.00pm
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover 12 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
To apply for this role you can also email [email protected] directly