We are a leading Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, of foreign foods based in Manchester and a Business Administration Apprenticeship role has become available to join our busy team. Working with a fast-paced team, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the administration team in all areas.
- Dealing with incoming and Outgoing calls.
- Communicating with team members.
- Providing excellent customer care.
- Data input.
- Process invoices.
- Set up new accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Record keeping.
- taking orders
- booking transport
- payroll assistance
- assisting credit control
Looking for someone keen to learn:
- Pride and care in their own work.
- Good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment would be a bonus
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Friendly and helpful
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Competent in using a computer (mainly MS Office)
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you’ve worked in a similar setting before, all the better – but most importantly, you’ll bring a true commitment to our company and a keen desire to help to deliver a first-class service.
Hours of Work: TBC
Wage: £6 Per Hour with a review every 3-6 months to rise if found meeting targets
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover the 12 modules below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with CV to [email protected]