Originally formed in 1986, and later incorporated in 2006, a family run business based in Merseyside who are a well-established design & manufacturing facility for Government departments and services such as Police, Ambulance, Fire and NHS are seeking a business/accounts administrator level 3 apprentice to join their team.
An Account Administrator is in charge of building relationships with core customers, providing customer quotes, customer service and handling short-, intermediate-, and long-term projects on their behalf. The Account Assistant’s tasks would involve account management, project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, prototype development, service application, logistics, and marketing support.
Account Assistant Daily Actions/Duties:
- Support and develop sales among client accounts
- Basic client management
- Provide quotations to clients
- Follow up quotes and follow through with order upload to order and management
- Query Clients for Missing Order information (specifications, prices, colours, sizes, etc.)
- Execute Job Creation (liaison with production partners to produce necessary elements for order)
- Operates as the point of contact for key, core customers
- Coordinate evaluations
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and specifications
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team and digital marketing team to develop and introduce new products
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Identifies New Products
- Composes New Product Descriptions
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Supports Digital Marketing Efforts
Key Strengths Required:
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Dynamic problem-solving skills
- Confidence in ability to deliver projects on time and accurately
- Respectful to team members
- Self-motivated and self-starting with the ability to work independently
- Dynamic, creative, motivated, confident and respectful
- Must have grade A-C GCSE’s in English and Maths
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Office
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover the 12 modules below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
Module 1: The organisation and your role
Module 2: Business fundamentals
Module 3: Project management
Module 4: Producing records and documents
Module 5: Building positive relationships
Module 6: Business communication
Module 7: Use IT systems and software
Module 8: Decision-making
Module 9: Planning and organisation
Module 10: Stakeholders
Module 11: Policies and regulations
Module 12: Processes
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their End Point Assessment. At this stage, you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple-choice online exam, participate in a portfolio-based interview and deliver a project presentation.
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
£8.50 per hour
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Quoting job ref: MC