Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed around the needs your business, which lead to nationally recognised qualifications. There are many benefits from hiring an apprentice for your business.
NTG Training help you with the entire process, recruiting the perfect apprentice for your companies needs, deliver high quality onsite training, access funding and help you plan and develop a long term strategy.
- An experienced member of the apprenticeship team will visit you to learn about your business, access your needs and explain more about apprenticeship opportunities.
- Once your needs have been established and you are happy with the plan devised for your business, an apprenticeship recruitment agreement is sent to be signed.
- Company job specification is sent through to our team at NTG Training.
- You provide us with dates and times convenient for interviews.
- Our Apprenticeship recruitment specialists then start the search for your ideal candidate.
- Following successful interview and offer, a Service Level Agreement is sent detailing the training programme.
- Your assigned contact will discuss and arrange government funding for the apprenticeship.
- You will agree a proposed date for the apprentice to be signed up onto the training programme within 30 days of their employment.
- The assessor will manage monitor the training programme and visit the apprentice at your workplace once a month as a minimum commitment.
* Take advantage of funding and the opportunity to add value to your team with an apprentice as the Apprenticeship Levy will come into force in May 2017 which will affect funding for apprenticeships. Call us now on 01244 678100 or email us at [email protected]