Risk Assessment Training Chester
This certified course is suitable for learners working in any environment who need to be more risk aware by raising their knowledge of risk in the workplace and basic steps they can take to control it. Risk assessments are a legal requirement in the workplace and this Risk Assessment training will give all learners understanding on how to complete a risk assessment and the benefits of doing so.
Our training is completed by experienced tutors and will be completed at your premises for up to 12 people.
Outline of Programme
- Understand the importance of risk assessments.
- Understand the principles of controlling risks.
- Understand how a risk assessment is undertaken.
The course will take 6 hours to complete all attendees will be provided with a certificate on completion.
- Cost for this 6 hour course for up to 12 people: £750.00 +VAT
- Includes Registration and Certification Costs
- We will come to your premises to deliver the training.
- A sufficient training room will need to be provided to facilitate the amount of attendees.
- Employees will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Employees attending should be present for the whole session.