Mental Health Training Chester
Highfield Level 2 Award in Introduction to First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
This Certified one-day mental health training course is aimed at providing delegates with the knowledge to recognise a range of mental health conditions, how to start a supportive conversation, reduce stigma and when and how to signpost a person to seek appropriate professional help. Delegates will learn how to recognise and manage stress and understand the impact of substance abuse. They will learn about the first aid action plan for mental health, be able to put it in place and know how to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace.
Our training is delivered by experienced tutors and will be completed at our training centre in Chester.
Outline of Programme
- Understand the principles of first aid for mental health
- Know how to recognise mental ill health in self and others
- Understand how to support mental wellbeing in the workplace
- Understand how to promote a mental wellness culture in the workplace
- Understand the importance of resilience and protection of self for first aiders for mental health
The training course will take 7.5 hours to complete in a classroom setting and on completion the learner will be required to sit a multiple-choice questionnaire. On achievement learners will be awarded with a certificate in First Aid for Mental Health.
- Cost for the full day course for up to 12 people is £840.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Includes Registration and Certification Costs