Manual Handling Training Chester
Manual handling training is a legal requirement in any situation where your staff are required to do any lifting, lowering, pulling or pushing that carries any level risk. Most work environments employ people who incorporate the use of manual handling and therefore it is a legal requirement for training to be completed
Our manual handling training is completed by experienced tutors and will be delivered at your premises for up to 12 people on each course.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understand the importance of correct manual handling.
- Manual handling operations which are hazardous to health.
- How to prevent injury and harm from manual handling.
- Legal requirements with regards to manual handling operations in the workplace.
- The value of risk assessment and how it applies to safe manual handling practice.
The course will take 4 hours to complete all attendees will be provided with a certificate on completion.
- Cost for the half day course for up to 12 people: £480.00 (Inc. VAT)
- We will come to you to undertake the training
- A sufficient training room will need to be provide at your premises to facilitate the amount of attendees
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.